KISTERS have been showing the most recent release of their AquisNet Data Management Software at the AQE 2015 in Telford/UK.
Consulting engineers, monitoring service and hardware suppliers as well as public administration showed interest in AquisNet. In a nutshell, visitors on the KISTERS stand were keen to discover the benefits in AquisNet, e.g.:
- Backend number-crunching environment relieves the user from routine tasks
- Transparency of data storage and editing processes including auditable track of data editing history
- Choice of hosting solutions: on-site, cloud, KISTERS Certified Data Centre
- Delivery of final data products and reports to end-user through Web interfaces
- Heterogeneity of monitoring networks harmonised by means of optional SODAair telemetry system
- Flexibility allowing seamless integration into existing IT- and work environments
- Scalability and big data processing capacity – from Express/Low-Entry SQL to Enterprise Edition to NoSQL
The presentation of AquisNet in a workshop session on April 22nd met with great interest and triggered an interesting discussion about AQM data management at national or regional public authorities.
For your personal copy of the “AQM Data Management Software” PPT click [here].
[More information about AquisNet]